Creating Foundation Blocks – Part 4
Numbering the Foundation Blocks
When you create a foundation block Quilt
12. If drawn as indicated above, you block will probably will be numbered correctly.
13. Change the number box to 4, click on the number 5 patch and the number will change to 4.
14. Click on the number 4 patch and the number will change to 5.
15. Continue clicking on each patch until the numbering sequence is correct throughout
Note: if the block was numbered
16. Save the block (File/Save As). Saving will preserve the numbering sequence with the block.
Part 1 – Getting Started
Part 2 – Create a Work Area
Part 3 – Draw the Foundation Block
Part 4 – Numbering the Foundation Block
Part 5 – Printing Foundation Patterns